1. I may or may not be in love with my cat, Odin. (It’s totally normal…)
2. Blasting loud metal music while driving does wonders lowering my blood pressure when I’m angry.
3. Unicorns are real. Narwhals are proof.
4. Photography is my shit
5. I’m a very emotional human- I feel emotions like waves crashing against rocks. When it’s good, it’s good. But when it sucks, it totally sucks…
6. I love reading and I believe that books make great gifts. Sharing knowledge with people is a beautiful thing because knowledge can be so powerful.
7. I have absolutely no self control when it comes to bacon or candy. No shame..
8. If it was morally acceptable to drink all day, I would. But in reality, I barely drink.
9. I’m bisexual but most people don’t know that, not even my family. (Guess that cat is out of the bag now..)
10. I’m fascinated and infatuated with nature.
11. I had an imaginary friend until I was 7. He ran away..
12. I always sleep with tons of blankets. If I sleep alone, they have to be over my head.
13. I used to be left handed until my third grade teacher made me write with my right hand.
14. I love horses. I used to ride and show horses for about seven years.
15. I’m half French, but I can barely speak the language.
16. I will only drink milk if there are Oreos involved.
17. I love meeting new people who can inspire and motivate me.
18. Current thoughts: I’m really sick of winter.
19. I love to sing but I’m too scared to sing in front of people.
20. My absolute dream job is to be a photographer for National Geographic.
21. I almost died once from getting caught in a large wave at a beach.
22. I used to eat grapes by peeling off the skin with my teeth first.
23. I eat all my sandwiches in a circle because the middle is the best bite!
24. I can’t cook unless you give me a recipe to follow.
25. I have horrible vision. (*squints while typing this out*)
26. I used to play ice hockey.
27. I have a ton of favorite books, but if I had to pick two they’d be: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Into The Wild, and Looking for Alaska. Whoops, that was three..
28. I hate liars
29. My favorite numbers are 11, 21, 5 and 7.
30. In 7th grade, I accidentally said “dick” while giving a presentation about ice bergs.
31. I could live off pizza.
32. Sometimes I get so lost in my thoughts while driving then I wonder how I got home safely.
33. I had my own garden with tons of fresh vegetables!
34. I don’t trust anyone. Ever.
35. I always dance and make a fool out of myself. It’s good to laugh at yourself while making others laugh too.
36. I’m terrified of getting old.
37. I love when people ask me for advice.
38. Coming up with 50 facts about myself is difficult..
39. I’m an Aries.
40. My middle name is Patricia
41. I’m pretty laid back, it takes a lot to bother me.
42. I have known my best friend since we were in kindergarden. I wanted to hang out with her because I liked her vest and ever since then, we’ve never grown apart.
43. I go through candles like it’s my job.
44. I love tea.
45. I waste a lot of my life on Netflix.
46. Squirrels are my spirit animal.
47. I burp like a truck driver.
48. My favorite colors are red, blue and green.
49. I’ve been to six different countries.
50. My eyes are naturally hazel but they change with my mood. Sometimes they get super dark and other times they are bright green.
There you have it! A bunch of useless facts about me! Hope you enjoyed it!
Hi! I’m Jacqueline. Welcome to my Blog! I am a very simple girl residing in a town smaller than most people can comprehend. It’s an ocean side town on the rocky coast of Maine. I am forever surrounded by beauty and serenity which makes my creative side glow. I am a freelance photographer with a love for tea, kittens, books and adventure.